This community, which includes nearly 600 generous and committed families from all over the United States, promotes Opportunity’s fight against poverty among their friends and colleagues.
Supporters who contribute $5,000 or more annually earn a membership to the Governors community and serve as advocates to their own personal or professional networks. They also receive benefits such as invitations to exclusive events, opportunities to connect with other Governors in their community, and regular updates on Opportunity’s work from leadership.
When you become a Governor, you will make an impact on generations to come.
- Exclusive newsletters and webinars with updates from Opportunity leadership and our clients
- Invitations to Governors events, both virtual and in-person, where you can deep dive into Opportunity’s mission
- Connecting with Opportunity’s global leadership and staff
- Joining or forming local communities of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for ending extreme poverty
- Opportunities to travel on Opportunity Insight Trips or organize your own trip to meet clients