If you can’t be with us this week for the 2010 Fall Microfinance Conference on Friday, Oct. 8-Saturday, Oct. 9 in Washington, D.C., you don’t have to miss out.
- Sheryl WuDunn, Pulitzer Prize winner and co-author ofHalf the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide
- Maria Otero, U.S. Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs
- Tamara Cook, Program officer, Financial Services for the Poor, Global Development Program, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Roger Thurow, Author of Enough: Why the World’s Poorest Starve in an Age of Plenty
- Tony Hall, Former U.S. Ambassador, three-time Nobel Peace Prize nominee
- Knight Kiplinger, Respected economic journalist, Editor-in-chief of The Kiplinger Letter
- Claudia Kennedy, The first female three-star general in the U.S. Army
Go to the http://www.opportunity.org/opportunity-international-conference/register-for-the-live-stream/video streaming registration page[/intlink], enter your name and email, and we will send you a login to access videos. Watch our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for reminders and updates on session schedules. Plus, subscribe to thehttp://www.opportunity.org/blog/blog[/intlink] for our complete coverage of other speakers, sessions and photos from the conference. Do not miss the chance to be a part of this event.