Other Ways to Give Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving to Opportunity International
Opportunity International is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 54-0907624. Please seek guidance from your tax or financial advisor concerning tax deductions on your donation.
When you support Opportunity International with a cash or other asset gift, you may be eligible for tax deductions for your donation. There are many ways you can make a planned gift to Opportunity, which can meet your long-term philanthropic goals while delivering tax and income benefits as well. Please contact an Opportunity representative for more information.
Opportunity representatives look forward to discussing the following gifts with you:
- Stocks and Bonds - By making a gift of your appreciated securities, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.
- Real Estate - If you own appreciated real property (such as a home, vacation property, vacant land, farmland, ranch or commercial property), you can avoid paying capital gains tax by making a gift to us.
- Retirement Assets - By making a testamentary gift of your retirement assets such as a gift from your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension or other tax-deferred plan, you will help further our work.
- Cash - A gift of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift. You will receive a charitable income tax deduction that will provide you with savings on this year's tax return.
- Insurance - If your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors, consider making a current or future gift to help further our mission.
We would also love to talk to you about:
- Charitable Gift Annuities (CGAs)
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts (CRATs)
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUTs)
- Charitable Lead Trusts (CLTs)
- Life Estate Reserved