Opportunity International‘s Banking on Africa Campaign is bringing millions of Sub-Saharan Africans closer to the day when they can safely deposit their savings, access loans to grow their businesses and purchase affordable insurance to protect their families—right in their own communities. The Banking on Africa Campaign enables us to provide powerful financial tools in rural and remote areas that help build thriving communities and break the cycle of poverty.
This summer, take a small part in this big need
Bank on Africa:
- Check out opportunity.org/africa. And click to Share the Campaign with your social networks
- Make a Donation. Just $15 brings a woman access to a savings account—and identification—for the first time in her life
- Get Campaign updates. Like Opportunity on Facebook and follow @OpportunityIntl on Twitter
- Sign up for regular email updates from the Opportunity Blog
- For more on the Banking on Africa Campaign, go to opportunity.org/africa. Thank you for helping Opportunity to make an even greater impact on the lives of our clients in Sub-Saharan Africa.