Opportunity International’s fundraising campaign,OptINnow, is entered in the Paperless Choice Challenge funded by the Overbrook Foundation. The contest is looking to reward non-profits with innovative digital fundraising techniques. The winners receive $5,000!
OptINnow is an innovative, multi-functional digital fundraising campaign. Help optinnow.orgwin the contest, so Opportunity International can receive $5,000 to help end global poverty. Faster.
How can you help? Here are several ways.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- VOTE here for Opportunity International’s Idea and accept the Paperless Choice app to complete the process.
- Choose “Share” after voting to announce it on your wall.
- Go to the page for Opportunity International’s Idea on the Paperless Choice digital fundraising contest page.
- Sign in with your email login information and VOTE.
If you’ve ever used OptINnow to fund an entrepreneur’s loan, start a fundraiser or to buy a patch for the Global Opportunity Quilt, vote now. Voting ends in just a couple short weeks–on Friday, August 16, 2010.